This project was to create a website where the Chicago Puerto Rican Cultural Center (PRCC) could scan, tag and host digital versions of their historical documents.
The project is currently being set up on a new server and is offline for the moment. Once the project goes live I will post a link here.
- Remotely scan in documents
- Document permissions
- User roles
- Ability to tag documents
- Search documents
- PHP 5.5
- JQuery/JQuery UI
- MVC with custom router
- Router supports controller/action/parameters url
- Router also supports subcontrollers like controller/subcontroller/action/parameters
- Custom caching system for application settings
- Custom asset management with cache busting feature
- Dependency Injection
- Dispatcher Ajax system